Cardiac Safety – Because healthy and beautiful smiles are for life!
Vibgyor’s ECG Core Lab is a Mortara Certified Partner providing quantitative analysis of ECGs for cardiovascular and non- cardiovascular drug and device clinical trials. The Director of the ECG Core Lab, Dr. Ajay Naik, is the leading Cardiac Electrophysiologist of India who was trained at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles, U.S.A. (http://www.indianheart.com/)
ECG work flow process
The infrastructure and technology platform at the ECG core lab have the following advantages:
- E-Scribe RX Mortara system for receiving centralized-automated clinical data
- On-screen analysis and interval measurement in FDA-compliant XML format
- Rapid access to annotated ECG data in an XML, CSV, PDFs output format
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant systems and resources
- Audit trail to safeguard operating tasks
ECG Core Lab Services
12 Lead Digital ECG and 12-Lead Holter/3-Lead Holter ECG involve the analysis of the following parameters:
Q-wave identification, ST Segment T-wave Analysis, Expert QT reporting QT interval Measurement, Thorough QT studies, Microvolt T-wave alternans.